What's new
What's new

ST20-ATC, Free Tooling!

gmc1724

Aluminum
It looks like I'll be scrapping my old Mazak pretty soon, I'll be removing most of the electronics and motors as spares for another T32 lathe but if anyone in the UK wants anything mechanical they are welcome to it. I have a lot of tooling (static & driven), everything works on it and the spindle is very quiet for it's age. PM me if you're interested....

It looks like I'll be scrapping my old Mazak pretty soon, I'll be removing most of the electronics and motors as spares for another T32 lathe but if anyone in the UK wants anything mechanical they are welcome to it. I have a lot of tooling (static & driven), everything works on it and the spindle is very quiet for it's age. PM me if you're interested....

Please unbolt the C-shaped tool holders from the tool chain. Those gems never come up for sale.

I gotta ask, why scrap the machine if everything works on it?

I have several of those clips that I made myself, they work better than the Mazak ones and are easier to load. I'm scrapping the machine because I recently bought a SQT200MS and have a QT20 on it's way, both T-plus machines, I just don't have any space...

Back