What's new
What's new

Barbter BANNED ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that this morning, but didn't want to start this thread, as if I got the same treatment for complaining, there's nobody here to campaign to bring me back :D

Well, if GBC did it without GOOD reason, we're back in a Spinit* situation. This time, with extra irony**, as it was 'ol GBC who was on the outs.

*I think - I'm old and can't track who did what anymore.

**Yes, it's probably not irony. Maybe it's coppery, or douchery...

Might have been pushing his luck maybe.

Is one permitted to ask why?

Wasn't hard to click on his login name, then read "latest posts".

Mild stuff, all. Even those involving lego-troll.

No visible "smoking gun", IOW.

Not the first time that's happened.

DAMHIKT

Most likely "suspect" then?

Exhibiting enough respect for the needs of the COMMUNITY and the welfare and good health of PM itself.... to suggest nominating a more balanced person for Metrology moderator - as several among us HAD DONE - and had not been given due consideration vs installing an obnoxious pet troll.

Not my website.

NEXT one might be, this keeps up.

Surely done enough of 'em. Not just small ones, either. Architected the winning bid for what was to become this one. Took clustered mid-frame heavy iron, even back when it was only selling 7 million seats a year, and expanding rapidly:

城市售票網 - 更新您的書簽

Wasn't hard to click on his login name, then read "latest posts".

Mild stuff, all. Even those involving lego-troll.

No visible "smoking gun", IOW.

Not the first time that's happened.

DAMHIKT

Most likely "suspect" then?

Exhibiting enough respect for the needs of the COMMUNITY and the welfare and good health of PM itself.... to suggest nominating a more balanced person for Metrology moderator - as several among us HAD DONE - and had not been given due consideration vs installing an obnoxious pet troll.

Not my website.

NEXT one might be, this keeps up.

Surely done enough of 'em. Not just small ones, either. Architected the winning bid for what was to become this one. Took clustered mid-frame heavy iron, even back when it was only selling 7 million seats a year, and expanding rapidly:

城市售票網 - 更新您的書簽

I looked as well and they were all the same I had seen previously. Now if something got deleted or something transpired through private messages then we won't know until he comes back.

Grown folk having to deal with this crap lol.

I noticed that this morning, but didn't want to start this thread, as if I got the same treatment for complaining, there's nobody here to campaign to bring me back :D

For the record, I would, although this is starting to sound like one of those pathetic facebook "If you you really care about me you'll repost this, let's see who reposts it and cares" kinda things. Exactly why I don't do facebook.

BUT, I gotta wonder would anybody campaign for me? Maybe I'll get banned just for shits and giggles.

Oh God, now I'm doing it!:wall:

Edit: I was just kidding, really. Now I'm just hopping this post doesn't get me banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back