What's new
What's new

For Sale, Apron Brake, 10 foot x 16 ga

surplusjohn

Diamond
We no longer need this brake, it is a Jet HB-16121F, 16 ga x 121 inches 1985. As long as I have been around [10 years]it only got very light, occasional use. We have moved those odds and ends jobs to our new CNC brake and now need the room this takes up. FOB, Syracuse NY as is loaded onto your truck $2000,00.

please use my email for inquiries, [email protected]20200108_132943.jpg20200108_132953.jpg20200108_132933.jpg

Last edited:
I am bumping this and am surprised there isn't any interest. The new cost of this size range jumps up considerably over the cost of say the 4 ft nominal brakes. Don't be shy about making an offer. we need the space

I would list country of origin if it wasn't made in China. A lot of the older Jet branded equipment was made in Taiwan and is actually well made. A lot of people equate that name with low end junk, when the older stuff often is decent.

I just double checked and there is a Taiwan sticker on the name plate. I don't see anything wrong with the construction or condition. like I said, as long as I have been around it has only gotten occasional light use for work that would not fit anywhere else. for a few years it was only used for bending small quantities of a long 3/8" flange on 22 ga that can not be done on a press brake. we were able to change that process and can now recover that space.

Last edited:

Back