What's new
What's new

FS Dividing Head, Dogs, Drive Plate, T-5 S

spaeth

Hot Rolled
Spring Cleaning:
Ellis 8" Dividing Head C1844 minus a few parts. Missing Sector Arms, Crank Arm assembly, plate clamp and spring. Very restorable condition, rotates freely, comes with one plate.125.00+ shipping.

18 pcs assorted lathe dogs. 7 are Williams, others unknown. biggest 3" smallest 1/2", some duplicates + 3 grinding dogs 1 is Williams #63 with wrong clamp bolts.
45.00 + shipping

Williams T-5 S Straight Turning tool Holder. Takes 5/8" square tool/w 2 Kennametal BL10 Brazed Carbide bits.
45.00 + shipping

10" Diameter Cast Iron Dog Drive or Fixture Plate D1-6 Mount with two 7/8" cam lock pins 5.25 apart. Nice Condition Stamped C29327. 60.00 + shipping

All Items fit in USPS Medium Flat Rate box for 15.05. Ellis will be disassembled.
spaeth

DSCN2979.jpgDSCN2972.jpgDSCN2973.jpgDSCN2967.jpg

Got my lathe dogs in the mail and they survived the onslaught given by USPS. Thanks for the lathe dogs so I can hang them on the shelf and use them once every ten years.

I'm interested in the dividing head. What's the chances of finding parts to make this usable? Does parts like that come up on Ebay? Really my only source, nothing local that I am aware of.

Any thoughts?

Ellis Dividing Head is sold. If there are any sector arms out there or any of the other missing parts Ron would love to get a PM from you.
Thanks
spaeth

Got the driver plate yesterday, excellent packing job - normally a heavy object like that barely makes it through the postal system. The way this was packed it would have survived a few more cross-country trips! It will be useful to me; many thanks!

Received the Ellis on Saturday. Very well packaged. Very fast shipping.

Thank you, Spaeth.

How I need the parts to make it work.

Ron,
Glad that box arrived intact. She was a bit heavy. On e-bay is listed a group of new parts that should be everything you need to make the Ellis head work. You may have to alter things a bit. Listing # 164064673097 Seller is Blue Fox. Index Plate Set 56.00. Check it out!
spaeth

Back