What's new
What's new

Mastercam Toolpaths-

JoeMack2112

Plastic
My shop doesn't have Mastercam 2021 currently but I'm wondering if anyone knows how to access the ( Mastercam Help Toolpaths Explanations.) It seems like you need a current version in order to access it. I'm trying to print out all the information on each toolpath in a word document. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

That was the first thing I tried. Under Mastercam Knowledge it makes you login and if your not a paying customer it wont grant you access.

If you go to this folder using this path, C:\Program Files\Mastercam 2021\Mastercam\help\en-US\Content\Toolpaths, there will be numerous other folders. Inside those folders are HTML descriptions of each and every toolpath. If you click on them, they should open in a browswer. Hopefully, these will be included in the Learning Edition of Mastercam.

Definitely the HLE method is good. Additionally, you should really look at the ModuleWorks help file as well. It’s...extensive at 1.5GB. But it’s packed full of DEEP information.

I believe you can download that from Mastercam or there are copies floating around on the net. You have to un-password protect it tho

Back