What's new
What's new

8" super spacer, super free

GregSY

Diamond
I was given this lump of toe-crushing steel and don't see it part of my long term future.

It's a 'super spacer'...make unknown but it looks a lot like the ones sold by MSC under various names.

It rotates freely, not frozen up. The jaws are missing. So is the little arm/gear that engages and disengages the pawl mechanism. It does not look too hard to make a new arm/gear, but I also doubt it's 'they sell them at Home Depot' easy.

The locking pawl itself is there....I took it out and put some oil on it so it looks missing, but isn't.

It looks like there is a bottom plate missing also, though I am not sure. It looks like it would work without the plate, though.

It has one masking plate only, a 4 slot.

Free to anyone who will pick it up...or better, if you are in Houston, I'll drop it off at your place. If free is not good enough, I will include your choice of a snack-sized bag of Cheez-Its or a can of Progresso Chicken and Wild Rice soup.

super spacer side 2.jpgsuper spacer side.jpgsuper spacer bottom.jpg

No soup for you!!

How about I onpass a recipe for REAL soup.. and you just bury the f**ker, locally, then?

Shaped charge for excavating authorized if you have the Blaster's Permit for it.
It IS "Texas", after all.

Rozen-San doesn't yet realize it, but that Cast Iron radiator is his coffin.

"TDS" tends to sort of 'liquify' more than just (former) brain tissue over the long haul.

:D

OK that's it, I'm gonna ship it to you, *collect*.

Phhht.. Give it your best shot!

It wouldn't even be NOTICED. Mere "rounding error", here!
Freight fees ...pallets to break down, OR mass of Iron.

County keeps sniffing about as to why I have bizness-class internet but don't have a bizness license. So they can zap me for a zoning violation, hardball "residential" ruled area where a painter, HVAC guy, or plumber cannot even park a truck with a ladder rack on the street, only on his own property.

So far, no need of a license when your primary product is procrastination off the back of being too damned LAZY to be BOTHERED with manufacturing EXCUSES!

Still fun. So f**k 'em.

They can go find their own damned toys.

:)

Back