What's new
What's new

Earth Engine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's it's basic phenomenon?

Lies and deception. Strong words for weak minds (in possession of fat wallets).

Fake perpetual motion machine aimed at capturing the interest of naive investors/crowd-funders #621548.

"In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics!"

I suggest the mods close this thread before it turns into yet another 10 page long internet flame war over the feasibility of perpetual motion machines. These discussions are dime a dozen and this forum does not stand to benefit from them.

LOTS of talk about how Great it is going to be....
Not much about how it works.

Yeah, I've got a sister who pointed me towards "zero point energy". It's unlimited and it's free, we just have to work out the details. I hope she hasn't invested her retirement savings in it.

Hey,my anti gravity machine is powered by a perpetual motion device.....I cant say too much without one more lucky investor getting in on the ground floor.......not that it matters which floor with my anti gravity ship....PS all payments in Bitcoin ,please.

energy in = doughebag out . ask any einstein...

i could show it to you, but it's wrapped in Aluminum foiled , bubble-wrap- which makes
it not only electrically + , but thermally hyper-efficient, as well... that stuff is
amazing...creating more heating and cooling than we were aware possible. if you don't
watch out, it may catch fire..

it's too bad that impoverished , third -world countries are denied access to such genius devices , while our
big-tech giants prevent and suppress the technology ... exploiting starving children in the worst possible way.

He seems rather cavalier on safety; I know I wouldn't be placing my fingers that close to a spinning 2000 lb flywheel and the frame of the machine. It's probably made of foam so he's ok.

LOL.

The inventor of this owns two actual Batmobiles. At least before he lost them in a bankruptcy. I think that about sums it up.

Hey,my anti gravity machine is powered by a perpetual motion device.....I cant say too much without one more lucky investor getting in on the ground floor.......not that it matters which floor with my anti gravity ship....PS all payments in Bitcoin ,please.

Kinda tight for cash. One of the tubes blew, last test flight.. and now Ayers rock is perched atop my wallet until we get the tube repaired and re-levitate the owd bitch.

Cat. Always lands on its feet. Buttered toast. Always lands butter side down. Strap buttered toast to a cats back, butter side up and drop. ANTI GRAVITY!!!

My friend Phil and his dad ran a small shop and worked on a magnetic motor for a number of years. for the invertor who was not a machinest so needed a machine shop to build the device. I was in on a few of the development suggestions. No. it never proved worthy but did seem to get close a few times.
It may be possible if we can find or invent an insulator to magnesium. We might find a rare earth element that can do this.
Most magnetic motors are designed around precision location, aiming the fields and changing field position at some exact timing, but all of these have been tried many times and seem to be not able to produce a magnetic motor that works.
If we ever find that rare element likely its being rare will limit the possibilities of being useful.

Ozone is/acts diamagnetic, so this gives reason to think that there may be other diamagnetic elements somewhere in the universe.

Perhaps we will find Dilithium crystals on some far-off planet, or someone might invent them.

My friend Phil and his dad ran a small shop and worked on a magnetic motor for a number of years. for the invertor who was not a machinest so needed a machine shop to build the device. I was in on a few of the development suggestions. No. it never proved worthy but did seem to get close a few times.
It may be possible if we can find or invent an insulator to magnesium. We might find a rare earth element that can do this.
Most magnetic motors are designed around precision location, aiming the fields and changing field position at some exact timing, but all of these have been tried many times and seem to be not able to produce a magnetic motor that works.
If we ever find that rare element likely its being rare will limit the possibilities of being useful.

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

I've seen far too many movies where some tremendous machine (usually found in a cave underground) lays dormant for thousands of years, only to be awoken by inserting the proper and conveniently sized amulet into the center of a complex design, to think there must not be some universal energy that people harnessed at one time. Then, through some series of events usually tied to religion and/or warfare, all knowledge was lost until some incredibly fit woman who never seems to poop and who only wears very tight clothing is smart enough, and has the proper number of balls, to come along and get it all going again.

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

I think Mr. Tyson's main strength is getting federal grant money.....
And in his mind, he has obtained unlimited, free energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back