What's new
What's new

1969 K.O. Lee parts manual wanted

metalmagpie

Titanium
I have looked at every K.O. Lee parts manual for the S718HG surface grinder that I can find. My machine was made in 1969 and has hydraulic unit ("pump and tank assembly") model no. S731DU-1. I can find the model S731DU-4 documents but they differ in a few small but significant ways. I know it's a very long shot, but do you happen to have the correct parts manual? I just need clean scans of the parts diagram and then the index table which describes parts by index number (part number in the drawing).

metalmagpie

I have looked at every K.O. Lee parts manual for the S718HG surface grinder that I can find. My machine was made in 1969 and has hydraulic unit ("pump and tank assembly") model no. S731DU-1. I can find the model S731DU-4 documents but they differ in a few small but significant ways. I know it's a very long shot, but do you happen to have the correct parts manual? I just need clean scans of the parts diagram and then the index table which describes parts by index number (part number in the drawing).

metalmagpie

Look here: http://leblondusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/S618HG-S718HG-S718HGRE.pdf

Leblond says: f you cannot find the desired information, please complete the Contact Form and your request will be answered promptly. (NOTE: Serial Numbers can be found on the upper back corner of the left side of the base or inside of the front door on the base.) Maybe they have archival literature

Did you see this manual
Tool & Cutter Grinders – Hydraulic Coolant Parts List.
: 2020-05-08_9-42-38.jpg.
Its from 1985 but indicates this in the PDF

My B6060 has an obsolete pump assy: B831DU-3.. Perhaps I can take pictures for you?

Also, this guys ebay listing shows that manual covers the S731DU-1
KO Lee Surface Grinder Instructions and Hydraulic Parts Manual | eBay

Last edited:
Leblond says: f you cannot find the desired information, please complete the Contact Form and your request will be answered promptly. (NOTE: Serial Numbers can be found on the upper back corner of the left side of the base or inside of the front door on the base.) Maybe they have archival literature

Did you see this manual
Tool & Cutter Grinders – Hydraulic Coolant Parts List.
: View attachment 287913.
Its from 1985 but indicates this in the PDF

My B6060 has an obsolete pump assy: B831DU-3.. Perhaps I can take pictures for you?

Also, this guys ebay listing shows that manual covers the S731DU-1
KO Lee Surface Grinder Instructions and Hydraulic Parts Manual | eBay

Good call on the ebay listing. I had been thrown off because the title page indicates "all hydraulic grinders except S618HG and S718HG" which you'd think means it doesn't cover my machine. But apparently the hydraulic pump and tank systems were used across their product line.

I surely appreciate your offer to take pictures. But I don't think that will be necessary.

metalmagpie

Back