1969 K.O. Lee parts manual wanted
Close
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default 1969 K.O. Lee parts manual wanted

I have looked at every K.O. Lee parts manual for the S718HG surface grinder that I can find. My machine was made in 1969 and has hydraulic unit ("pump and tank assembly") model no. S731DU-1. I can find the model S731DU-4 documents but they differ in a few small but significant ways. I know it's a very long shot, but do you happen to have the correct parts manual? I just need clean scans of the parts diagram and then the index table which describes parts by index number (part number in the drawing).

metalmagpie

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by metalmagpie View Post
    I have looked at every K.O. Lee parts manual for the S718HG surface grinder that I can find. My machine was made in 1969 and has hydraulic unit ("pump and tank assembly") model no. S731DU-1. I can find the model S731DU-4 documents but they differ in a few small but significant ways. I know it's a very long shot, but do you happen to have the correct parts manual? I just need clean scans of the parts diagram and then the index table which describes parts by index number (part number in the drawing).

metalmagpie
    Look here: http://leblondusa.com/wp-content/upl...G-S718HGRE.pdf

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Holescreek View Post
    That manual is for the last grinders they made in the 1980s, definitely NOT for one from 1970. I'm afraid I'm looking for someone who still has the book that came with the machine. I'd love to be wrong, though.

metalmagpie

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New York
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Leblond says: f you cannot find the desired information, please complete the Contact Form and your request will be answered promptly. (NOTE: Serial Numbers can be found on the upper back corner of the left side of the base or inside of the front door on the base.) Maybe they have archival literature

Did you see this manual
    Tool & Cutter Grinders – Hydraulic Coolant Parts List.
    : 2020-05-08_9-42-38.jpg.
    Its from 1985 but indicates this in the PDF

My B6060 has an obsolete pump assy: B831DU-3.. Perhaps I can take pictures for you?

Also, this guys ebay listing shows that manual covers the S731DU-1
    KO Lee Surface Grinder Instructions and Hydraulic Parts Manual | eBay
    Last edited by BuffDan; 05-08-2020 at 02:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BuffDan View Post
    Leblond says: f you cannot find the desired information, please complete the Contact Form and your request will be answered promptly. (NOTE: Serial Numbers can be found on the upper back corner of the left side of the base or inside of the front door on the base.) Maybe they have archival literature

Did you see this manual
    Tool & Cutter Grinders – Hydraulic Coolant Parts List.
    : 2020-05-08_9-42-38.jpg.
    Its from 1985 but indicates this in the PDF

My B6060 has an obsolete pump assy: B831DU-3.. Perhaps I can take pictures for you?

Also, this guys ebay listing shows that manual covers the S731DU-1
    KO Lee Surface Grinder Instructions and Hydraulic Parts Manual | eBay
    Good call on the ebay listing. I had been thrown off because the title page indicates "all hydraulic grinders except S618HG and S718HG" which you'd think means it doesn't cover my machine. But apparently the hydraulic pump and tank systems were used across their product line.

I surely appreciate your offer to take pictures. But I don't think that will be necessary.

metalmagpie