What's new
What's new

American Lap Company www.americanlap.com - no response

Stvy

Plastic
Hi,

I've sent emails and I've tried to ring repeatedly I only get an answerphone recording, I leave a message and no response. Are they just slow to respond?

If they are no longer trading I'd appreciate to be educated about an alternative option.

Thanks,
Steve

edit for spelling.

I bought a custom-sized internal lap & some tooling from them back in June 2018. I got the impression they are a pretty small company. If correct, someone being sick could be a reason for slow response. Alan was my POC, perhaps e-mail to [email protected] would get thru.

Last edited:
Hi,

Thanks. I'll keep trying and I'll also get in contact with helical lap in the morning.

Yes it's internal and external.

Steve

Stvy - in my first reply, I hadn't noticed your location in Bergen, Norway:
1) might there be a time zone issue if you are trying phone contact (also perhaps they don't have means to make international calls),
2) if you use e-mail contact, maybe you're getting diverted to their spam folder (maybe a "Contact Us" link from their website would avoid such a problem),
3) maybe they don't sell/ship out of USA (even so, I would expect them to notify you of that), and
4) please make updates, interested to know how Helical Lap contact works out.

Good luck!

Lee,

Thanks. I am aware of the time zones. I am assuming imperial dimensioned laps would be competitively priced in the usa. So I'll keep trying for now.

Steve

Back