What's new
What's new

chevalier fsg-612 manual

knucklebust0

Plastic
I just purchased a chevalier fsg-612 manual surface grinder, which came out of a school, I think I got a great deal on it, i paid $240 for it and it looks like it has hardly been used. the one thing I am in need of is a manual, would anybody have a pdf copy of a manual they would be able to share with me?

Hi Knucklebuster,
I'm kinda in the same boat as you, Chevelier was able to send me a parts manual, but I can't find an operating manual. Did you ever locate one you could share? I'm glad to send the parts manual if you need it. Thanks

This is a long shot, but Gromax might be a source for a manual, especially if the FSG-612 was commonly imported by several suppliers. The manual for a T&C grinder that they sell was a good fit for an Enco grinder I bought that was also imported by Chevalier.

Gromax Online

Mike

Evening Knucklebust,
After my last post I did a little more research directly with Chevalier in California. They have a great team, including a Senior Service Advisor named Jeff Atkins who was able to find and send me a PDF Operation and Parts Manual for the 612 and 618 which I own. Jeff also has been with the company for 35 years and knows these machines, which they have been making pretty much in the same manner all this time. It's a great statement for Chevalier's quality. If you send me a PM I'd be glad to send you a copy.

Back