Login to Your Account
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New York
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Cincinnati No 1 Tool and Cutter grinder - 1970's version info request

I just purchased a Cincinnati #1 T&C grinder. This size is just about right for my shop. A number 2 although much more popular is much bigger/heavier and over kill for my use. I have an older manual I found on-line out of the 50's but am looking for a newer version that covers the Milicron model from the 70's.

Thanks,
    Ted

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ted

I have a couple of the #1's and #2's The last one came to me about 5 years ago. Cincinnati grinders was able to supply the correct manual by serial number for very reasonable $ as well as a copy of the original sales order for the machine itemizing everything it shipped with.

Kent

3. Likes kevin johnson, Technical Ted liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New York
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclotronguy View Post
    Ted

I have a couple of the #1's and #2's The last one came to me about 5 years ago. Cincinnati grinders was able to supply the correct manual by serial number for very reasonable $ as well as a copy of the original sales order for the machine itemizing everything it shipped with.

Kent
    Thanks Kent,

Could you please do me a favor and take a picture of the keys on the bottom of your #1 attachments? I've never seen a T slot like that before that has the bevel on it and need to make some up. Having a picture (or sketch) would be a big help to me!

Thanks!
    Ted

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New York
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'm posting this follow up to help anyone down the road that had the same question about the T slot clamps on the Cincinnati #1 grinder as I. Cyclotronguy was kind enough to provide a sketch and picture of his machine. I really appreciated the help since I searched high and low and came up empty... he was a huge help and with his permission I'm posting the file he sent m

Ted

hold-down-nuts.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hold-down-nut-sketch.jpg