What's new
What's new

Cincinnati No 1 Tool and Cutter grinder - 1970's version info request

Technical Ted

Cast Iron
I just purchased a Cincinnati #1 T&C grinder. This size is just about right for my shop. A number 2 although much more popular is much bigger/heavier and over kill for my use. I have an older manual I found on-line out of the 50's but am looking for a newer version that covers the Milicron model from the 70's.

Thanks,
Ted

Ted

I have a couple of the #1's and #2's The last one came to me about 5 years ago. Cincinnati grinders was able to supply the correct manual by serial number for very reasonable $ as well as a copy of the original sales order for the machine itemizing everything it shipped with.

Kent

Ted

I have a couple of the #1's and #2's The last one came to me about 5 years ago. Cincinnati grinders was able to supply the correct manual by serial number for very reasonable $ as well as a copy of the original sales order for the machine itemizing everything it shipped with.

Kent

Thanks Kent,

Could you please do me a favor and take a picture of the keys on the bottom of your #1 attachments? I've never seen a T slot like that before that has the bevel on it and need to make some up. Having a picture (or sketch) would be a big help to me!

Thanks!
Ted

I'm posting this follow up to help anyone down the road that had the same question about the T slot clamps on the Cincinnati #1 grinder as I. Cyclotronguy was kind enough to provide a sketch and picture of his machine. I really appreciated the help since I searched high and low and came up empty... he was a huge help and with his permission I'm posting the file he sent m

Ted

Hold down nuts.jpg

Attachments

• Hold down nut sketch.jpg
    Hold down nut sketch.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 31

Back