What's new
What's new

Help Identify this Radius attachment

threadman

Aluminum
Acquired this vintage tool and cutter radius grinding attachment, but can't seem to find out what it belongs to. Thought it might be for a Cincinati or a KO lee but can't find any info verifying that. It has mating numbers stamped on the some of the pieces no name. Its very heavy and very well made,(no toy) I am disassembling, cleaning and painting. If anyone has any info on this it would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• radius attachment.jpg
    radius attachment.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 503
There's something about the base that reminds me of a KO Lee fixture, but I usually see them in pieces, without the workhead. I don't have my notes handy today, or I'd give you the KO Lee model number.

Unless there is an unremovable key on the bottom of that thing, you could use it for any tool and cutter grinder of reasonable size. Nice find!

There is a removeable key on the bottom, you could bolt it to just about anything that would hold it up without falling over (lol) very heavy. I think my Bridgeport table would hold it. Just can't believe there is no info on this well made fixture.
Thanks for your help!

Acquired this vintage tool and cutter radius grinding attachment, but can't seem to find out what it belongs to. Thought it might be for a Cincinati or a KO lee but can't find any info verifying that. It has mating numbers stamped on the some of the pieces no name. Its very heavy and very well made,(no toy) I am disassembling, cleaning and painting. If anyone has any info on this it would be greatly appreciated

Do you still have that attachment?, is ti in sale?

Back