What's new
What's new

inherited a nightmare, need some wisdom

billgunsmith

Plastic
could use a resource to learn a sunnen ec-3500

howdy all. we lost our abrasives guy a couple of weeks ago (aneurism. poor guy was only 35. such a shame) and he was the only person in the shop that knew how to work this sunnen ec-3500. well, now i'm the guy and i'm at a loss about how to operate this thing properly. the internet hasn't helped very much, so i'm wondering if any of you fellers might know where i could find some real advice that this instruction manual sorely lacks. thanks, men!

Last edited:
howdy all. we lost our abrasives guy a couple of weeks ago (aneurism. poor guy was only 35. such a shame) and he was the only person in the shop that knew how to work this sunnen ec-3500. well, now i'm the guy and i'm at a loss about how to operate this thing properly. the internet hasn't helped very much, so i'm wondering if any of you fellers might know where i could find some real advice that this instruction manual sorely lacks. thanks, men!
"Need urgent help in operating sunnen ec-3500"

Might be a better title (much better) eh ?

Call Sunnen and arrange to have a tech come out for training. It's going to cost you a few dollars, but stumbling around blind isn't cheap ether.

Back