What's new
What's new

Ko lee ba 962

Burrman

Plastic
I purchased a T&C grinder recently at what i would consider a very fair price, I am a hand grinder by trade but I do like to tinker around with stuff at home as well anyhow I purchased a KO LEE model BA962 I didn't receive any operators manuals and I haven't found a whole lot of information online about this machine my question is about lubing the machine, I took the top table off and it looks fair still need cleaning but from what I have read you fill the wells with way lube and the roller wheels do the oiling, I haven't taken the bottom off yet as I will have to have a a little help getting it off because of the weight , I am assuming its will oil the same way however I opened the bottom door up and inside I see a bottle connected to a steel pipe and it has a small amount of way lube in it, it appears to be a factory setup as the bottle screws onto this. I have yet to see a lube pump anywhere, could this just be some kind of a overflow catch ? or does anyone have any ideas or experience with this particular grinder any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back