What's new
What's new

Need help setting up tool grinding room

Suppressed308

Plastic
Okay all I've been floating around cruising the forms for a while. The new job I'm at has had a fairly High turnover rate with this the tribal knowledge of the grind room has disappeared the person that is currently training me had a three-week crash course from a local tool grinder without going too much into that Bridges were burned said individual will not be coming back to train me I have had two days of training from the person who had a three-week crash course and will get another 4 days of training from said individual. What I'm hoping is if anybody has any PDF training or set up materials would be a great help or links to any good videos. thanks in advance all

You might pick up a copy of the operator's manual for the Cincinnati #2 tool&cutter grinder. Clones of that machine are still made today. The manual is not terribly specific to the #2; most of what you learn would work equally well on other T&C grinders.

There are at least two (probably four) separate PDF copies of the manual available on the web, and actual hardcopies come up on eBay reasonably often. I think I have two hardcopies, one thoroughly oil-soaked, but still perfectly readable.

Back