What's new
What's new

Need identification of Blanchard type grinding wheel..14 x 1 1/2 x 5 ..AO wheel.

michiganbuck

Diamond
Sorry about the double post ..I don't know how to delete one..

Looking for identification of grinding machine they will fit. Blanchard Type..
(6) new in box…14" diameter, with (8)3/8-16 bolt holes on a 12 3/4" circle by 1 1/2" x 5" AO wheels..And to sell if I ever have time to list them. New in boxes with Knife grinder wrote on the boxes. Much like Blanchard wheels.
Guess they are 14 x 1 1/2 x 5...(4 5/8 high)…with (8) 3/8-16 bolt holes at back on a 12 ¾ circle..With having three plastic strips around diameter to pull as used up..
Yes I can put them on a pallet and ship. Could just ship in their box.. (3 boxes.two in a box)..
But I may be out of town and mostly off the grid for perhaps a week or so..*PM me if you know anything (What Machine) or want them, for a good/low price.
Marked: Max 1630 RPM #42630-3
50A46.i-H 12-BB2 Res

Buck

Last edited:
Thanks Cash..I will check that out..But because of the 3/8-16 mounting threads I thought it would be an American machine....
I will perhaps go over to Detroit Edge Tool and see if they have any ideas when I get back in town as I think they have some big knife grinders...

Might call Pacific wheels if they are still making wheels...I hate to toss them if they can be useful to someone.
They look like this but are 14 x 1 1/2 x 5..height 4 5/8
U69755 : Blanchard Grinding Cylinders : GOODSON | Goodson Tools & Supplies for Engine Builders

Back