What's new
What's new

Taft Peirce Surface Grinder Manual Needed.

bsg

Titanium
Title says it all, looking for a Taft Peirce Surface Grinder manual........the machine is similar to the one pictured.

21641190_2.jpg

Any help would be appreciated....also trying to figure out the age of the machine, there is no serial number or model tag, just 2970 stamped on the left hand front part of the saddle?

Kevin

I'd like to get the manual(s) for this model of Taft-Pierce surface grinder. Thanks for looking.

img_1349.jpg

Looks like a nice grinder. Is that a table lock to the right of the magnetic chuck ?

Yes, table lock. The machine is new here, not even powered up yet, but I'll give it a workout after I look the manual over. It looks like it has been sitting in a dark corner for years and never used, which as you know could be good or bad news.

Did you find your manual?

Title says it all, looking for a Taft Peirce Surface Grinder manual........the machine is similar to the one pictured.

21641190_2.jpg

Any help would be appreciated....also trying to figure out the age of the machine, there is no serial number or model tag, just 2970 stamped on the left hand front part of the saddle?

Kevin

I have the same surface grinder. Did you ever find out what model it is? And did you ever find a manual?
Thanks,
Randy

660746B4-36DE-45EA-BB8B-F5F4A2026CFB.jpg

Early one is a model 1, later model appears to be a model 100 both 5" x 10" machines. I've owned 4 of the model 1's and now two were alike internally, though most of the parts would I think interchange.

Back