Login to Your Account
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Wanted - Measurements for Clarkson Radius Fixture Raising Block

Hi Folk

This is a long shot but I recently acquired a Clarkson Radius Fixture and sadly it's missing the "Swan-neck extension block" as 99% of secondhand ones are

See the block as shown with the arrow.

If "anyone" has one of these I'd really appreciate detailed pictures and measurements so I can reproduce one.

Thanks in anticipation

John
    Last edited by Jersey John; 01-19-2018 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Part identification

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

John,

I can help you out on this. I have a complete MKII Radius accessory.

if you send me a PM with your email address I'll get in touch. Earliest will be at the weekend.

Steve

3. Likes ballen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

John,

Having thought about this a little you actually have all the critical dimensions you need from the other parts in the set. also this part does not raise the end mill holding component. It offsets it to the side.

My version of the part you are missing is aluminium and unpainted. It mounts into the top of the main fixture. It has a male key to fit, it has a tapped hole in the center for a retaining bolt, same design as the end mill holding part and it is approximately the same length. So copy those dimensions.

Then at one of the faces 90 degrees to the bottom it has the opposite gender key as the end mill holding part mounts to it. This offsets the end mill holding part to the side. Either side as it can be mounted either way round. Again you have all those dimensions from the other parts.

If you still need pictures I'll send them.

Steve