Login to Your Account
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Wiring a Harig spinde motor for 220V?

I have an old Harig 6X12 that I know little about. One thing I don't know is whether it is wired for 220V or 440V. There's a sticker that should say, but it's partially torn away, including the part I need. Anyone have a chart of the wiring pairs for each voltage? I assume it's like most 3ph motors where you change the pairings and hook-up for high voltage or low voltage. I've been search the interwebs, but coming up empty. It's a Doerr motor, if that helps.

2. Likes TDegenhart liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Another item that needs to be addressed is the oil pump at the rear base of the column. You should find what you need for the main motor here.

electric motor connect - Google Search

Tom

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thanks- I didn't know if was an industry standard, or if each manufacturer has their own wiring schematic. I'll have to see if the oil pump even works, and what the voltage is on it. It's plugged into a box that's mounted on a transformer, but there's no labeling whatsoever on the transformer. IIRC, those pumps are rather expensive- probably more than I paid for the machine. For my casual home shop usage, there's probably a low-buck workaround, even if it's just a manual oiler.