What's new
What's new

Custom washer needed

indychuck

Aluminum
I would like a couple washers made and wondered if any members are available for hire on a small project.

The washer measurements and material desired are as follows:

Stainless Steel
.060 thick
O.D. of .750
I.D. of .445

Here are some images that illustrate how and where the washer will be used. The jam nut is starting to cut/dig into the bearing wall surface and I think a washer will prevent this from getting worse.

wilson3.jpg

wilson1.jpg

wilson2.jpg

I would like a couple washers made and wondered if any members are available for hire on a small project.

The washer measurements and material desired are as follows:

Stainless Steel
.060 thick
O.D. of .750
I.D. of .445

Here are some images that illustrate how and where the washer will be used. The jam nut is starting to cut/dig into the bearing wall surface and I think a washer will prevent this from getting worse.

View attachment 240865

View attachment 240866

View attachment 240867
McMaster-Carr

Some renovation projects run like a dream—high-quality work done on.Plus, you'll find advice on how to make a remodeling job run as.People get duped by the cost.If you don't yet know the kind of cabinets or appliances you want.

home depot, lowes, neighborhood hardware store? It is called a 3/8 flat washer technically; technically stainless is among the worst materials for what you want in that application, so you can save the 30 cents difference per washer.
sorry y'all, naw, not sorry.

BULLETS, like tiny projectiles! not sorry, but scared. Maybe learn how different metals work and interact with each other with less critical things: drones, car engines, 3d shapedoo-hicky building machine, jewelry, nuts and bolts, library....

Star Grit - Copper Slag Manufacturer in India

It is called a 3/8 flat washer technically; technically stainless is among the worst materials for what you want in that application, so you can save the 30 cents difference per washer.
People get duped by the cost.If you don't yet know the kind of cabinets or appliances you want.

It is called a 3/8 flat washer technically; technically stainless is among the worst materials for what you want in that application, so you can save the 30 cents difference per washer.
People get duped by the cost.If you don't yet know the kind of cabinets or appliances you want.

I think it's time to out "stargrit" as a bot or spammer. Reported...

#9 Milland
"I put "it" on ignore, maybe that's the way to go."

I do not know of a solution.
I put Gordon on my ignore list a couple of years ago.
If I do not log on, which I frequently do not want to do, the system cannot identify me and then hide the comments from blocked users.
But when I do log on, other PM users quote blocked user comments, they are then visible.

But when I do log on, other PM users quote blocked user comments, they are then visible.

That's a likely scenario in the case of a Gordon, who (despite questions about it) is an actual person. But a spammer or bot like the guy above isn't as likely to be quoted, at least I'd hope not. So if we just go the ignore route it should work reasonably well.

Back