Login to Your Account
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Massachusetts
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lightbulb Introducing the Form 3 and Form 3L!

forum3forum3l.jpg

The big day is finally here! We’re so excited to share the Form 3 and the Form 3L with our awesome current users, and the 3D printing community at large.

The Form 3 is the continuation of the Form 2 lineage, delivering more detailed prints, at a faster speed, and more reliably for decreased printing downtime.

The Form 3L is an affordable large format 3D printer utilizing the same Low Force Stereolithography(LFS) technology as the Form 3. With two lasers working simultaneously and a 500% larger build volume than the Form 3, print large parts fast!

For significantly more information about these machines please check out our website.

My name is Dan, and I’m the new community manager here at Formlabs after being on our support team for a couple years. I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself as long as we’re introducing the new printers!

If you have any questions at all please feel free to leave them here or message me directly.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And we are off!

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gobo View Post
    And we are off!
    We con only hope they are off.....

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FormlabsDK View Post
    My name is Dan, and I’m the new community manager here at Formlabs after being on our support team for a couple years. I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself as long as we’re introducing the new printers!

If you have any questions at all please feel free to leave them here or message me directly.
    Only qty (1) question Dan....
    As you are spamming, and it is frowned upon here, do you truly understand how badly your ruining your employers reputation ?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Kansas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Will the new phorm3 print liquid protein to make 3d sculptures I could deliver in a can? I guess with the heaters it could print and cook it at the same time

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Massachusetts
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Mr. Kirchgessner I will be contacting your boss to discuss your spamming activities and general disregard for the expected conduct on this forum. It is unwelcome here and generally does not reflect well on your company.

7. Likes digger doug, Perry Harrington liked this post