What's new
What's new

What do we focus on 3D Printing Performance?

2fprototypes

Plastic
As for the most important technical performance of 3D Printer, I personally think it is the printing precision/printing speed/materials scope/resolution ratio/color sorts. So compare your 3D Printing and see how great that could be. The company 2fprototypes whose 3D Printing can achieve the precision for 0.01mm, the materials scope from plastics to metal in FDM/SLA/SLS mode, the resolution ratio for 600dpi, even can make the multiple colors printing and fast printing. How about yours?

As for the most important technical performance of 3D Printer, I personally think it is the printing precision/printing speed/materials scope/resolution ratio/color sorts. So compare your 3D Printing and see how great that could be. The company 2fprototypes whose 3D Printing can achieve the precision for 0.01mm, the materials scope from plastics to metal in FDM/SLA/SLS mode, the resolution ratio for 600dpi, even can make the multiple colors printing and fast printing. How about yours?

We don't print anything.

However, we specialize in getting rid of spammers.

Click here to learn how.

losasso.com — Servers

I mostly 3d print in EZ Cheez. The extruder diameter is pretty coarse, at about 2mm, but my customers are very happy. I find that Townhouse are better than Ritz as a baseplate due to the extra width.

I mostly 3d print in EZ Cheez. The extruder diameter is pretty coarse, at about 2mm, but my customers are very happy. I find that Townhouse are better than Ritz as a baseplate due to the extra width.

If you use a Keebler Club build plate, there's no need to preheat for good adhesion.

Can believe this spammer hasn't been bnned yet...

Don't tell me I need to mention Gr*zzly, Atlas, and CNC****. :eek:

Back