What's new
What's new

13,000 lb Trailer going Washington State to Maryland

rcoope

Stainless
A quick note, the best wooden boat builder on YouTube, Leo Gooden of @sampsonboatco (instagram) just took delivery of all his deck beams via a delivery by @thepinkfireman. They're looking for a load for him to take back. It's a 25', 13,000lb trailer. Taking some antique machinery would seem to be totally on-brand for this adventure. This was posted today, February 19 and it sounds like he might be around for a few days at most. Either can be got a hold of on Instagram.

A quick note, the best wooden boat builder on YouTube, Leo Gooden of @sampsonboatco (instagram) just took delivery of all his deck beams via a delivery by @thepinkfireman. They're looking for a load for him to take back. It's a 25', 13,000lb trailer. Taking some antique machinery would seem to be totally on-brand for this adventure. This was posted today, February 19 and it sounds like he might be around for a few days at most. Either can be got a hold of on Instagram.

Of Tally Ho fame?

There is still the Rockford 48" planer, the Monarch 62 lathe, the 30" swing Monarch 612 and the older Monarch. The Butler slotter is ok on weight, it may be too high on a standard trailer.

Also the American Pacemaker. My phone number and Shane's is in the for sale posting...
Prices are there as well.

The big Cinci #5 vertical is a tad too heavy.

Get on it boys! I'd love to find good homes for any of these pieces.

Mumf

It might be just under. We can take the chuck off and ship it separately if needed. I will get back to you in the morning.

Chris

thanks Chris. I will wait for Rob to reply to your question about when the tpt leaves. As i said if tpt works and is not extreme, it may work. I just have to cfm off loading this end. It will be tight to coord everything since i am actually in BC-Victoria- next wk leaving Sunday. I will call Rob, if it looks good for his timings., and then you or Shane.

tks Mumf

Back