What's new
What's new

14 1/2 South Bend for sale in Mass

gregoryd

Hot Rolled
I'm selling this for a friend who's father passed a while ago, and 10 years later the house was sold. I pulled this and a Bridgeport out of the basement.

14 1/2 south bend lathe with tooling - tools - by owner - sale

Some extraction pictures for posterity. Lucky to have a friend swing by with his custom rollback truck that he made a lift attachment for. I had pulled the bridgeport head, lathe saddle, tailstock, and taper attachment to lighten the load. In 2 hours we did 6 lifts (including a cabinet) and was on the trailer.

IMG-2995.jpgIMG-3006.jpgloaded up.JPG

I'm selling this for a friend who's father passed a while ago, and 10 years later the house was sold. I pulled this and a Bridgeport out of the basement.

14 1/2 south bend lathe with tooling - tools - by owner - sale

Some extraction pictures for posterity. Lucky to have a friend swing by with his custom rollback truck that he made a lift attachment for. I had pulled the bridgeport head, lathe saddle, tailstock, and taper attachment to lighten the load. In 2 hours we did 6 lifts (including a cabinet) and was on the trailer.

View attachment 305135View attachment 305134View attachment 305133

Nobody else has commented here but 1) that's a really cool extraction truck, 2) lathe looks VERY nice, and 3) those are among the very best photos taken for craigslist, that I've ever seen!

Back