What's new
What's new

1954 brunner pump

Tuffregal83

Plastic
I have a 1954 brunner air compressor I need help to find parts or if anyone makes them it is A320 pump im looking for the valve plate or the discs parts. This unit came out of a school I work for they told me it stopped working one day in the 70s and they just switched it out to new one and pushed it in the corner and it sat till they wanted to scrap it 2 years ago I said sure we loaded up in my truck and took it back to my shop it was locked up but why had oil in it pulled the head and valve plate off and it sucked in water on one cylinder and hydro locked the cylinder had rust in it I cleaned it up and spins. This is the only part I need to get it up running again. Just a cool piece of history and would be cool if it was running again.

That head is gonna need some major work before you even think of buying or making valves. With that much corrosion, how good is the cylinder? Were the rings spared? NO fun getting it running and spending good money on it only to have it pumping oil along with the air. Show us a couple of pics of the cylinder and rings, just for $#its and giggles.

Back