What's new
What's new

Antique Fox Machine Coo. Horizantal Mills

Fox Machine Company tags and help. Hey guys, it's been a few years since I had a good time talking to you all, I finally had to get going again. I discussed my old Fox Horizontal Milling Machine. I believe I have deducted it was made between 1900 and 1915. I see it had a couple brass plates on it but I can't find anything on what they were, but I guess I couldn't find any one that had anything close to it. My table has just 1 tee slot down the center and It also has power feed It's a real nice old machine and works great. I had to sell it d/t my wifes hosp. bills and I pretty much sold it all but my 1917 34B South Bend. I have bought a couple back, one being the Fox Milling Machine since this exact & powerfeed one that old I have never found else where my other 7 machines had to go in two weeks .Some real good deals where gotten by others. Let me know on the Milll and any brass tags, Even to get reproduced but not my first choice thanks guys. That's it for now. I have some stories of how foolishg people can be with machine you sell, that's for later. Thanks

Back