What's new
What's new

Anyone need a $1000 big planer

That looks to be a very nice machine. That'd last you a lifetime is it's been looked after. I take it the sizes mentioned in the advertisement are the overall sizes and not the working capacity of the machine.

Regards Tyrone.

Been trying to pin down rigging and transportation costs for the last week. Expensive sucker to move.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

No "cheap" way to move. But pulling it up onto landoll would save loading costs. Betting..... $2500 in mileage?
If it was 5k pounds lighter I should be around that # at 50k pounds, its about 3250 or so.

Trying to coordinate truckers and riggers, is like herding cats though.

That would have been the best time to become the new owner, when the previous owner's rigger was in the process of moving it outside.
Thats going inside, in those pictures I believe. Its been stored inside his building for a few years.

That is a small planer.

The planer that built that planer is a big planer.

IMO, a planer is a big planer when it becomes a divisible load.

Trying to coordinate truckers and riggers, is like herding cats though.
Add in export packing for a true nightmare :(

For the trucking part, Two Brothers in Napa, Californee and Nova Shipping in West Bloomfield, Michigan, have been the best for us. Your price seems a little high.

I'd still like to see spotted dog get this, it'd be great out in the desert :)

Been trying to pin down rigging and transportation costs for the last week. Expensive sucker to move.

My neighbor's friend is a trucker from around that area of western NC. He hauled my machines on his lowboy trailer for me. Not cheap but good service never is. Send me a PM and I will give you his contact info if you think you could use him.

$1000?

This Russian open-sided planer just sold for US$265 here in NZ. But it was at the very bottom of the country, advertised as a "Manual Russian Mill" and the seller was unable to answer questions such as model, table size etc.

It has a milling head fitted to one of the two heads.

Just too much cast iron, too far away, hopefully it's next trip isn't brutal and final.

Russian Planer Invercargill, 01.jpg Russian Planer Invercargill, 02.jpg

Back