What's new
What's new

On The Art Of Cutting Metals, Mr. F. W. Taylor

CWC(4)

Cast Iron
I've decided to sell my copy of this book which is bit out of the realm of my machine tool library, but a very cool book. I've found that this 1906 edition, is quite uncommon.
In the years I've had this copy, I've only been able to find one other example for sale. It can be seen here, with a very good description that need not be improved on :

On The Art of Cutting Metals., an Address Made at the Opening of the Annual Meeting [of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers] in New York, by TAYLOR (Frederick Winslow): - Jeffrey Stern Antiquarian/STERN ACADEMIC

The first half of the book is text, with the second half comprised of 24 "folders" which are fold out graphs & drawings of all kinds of information about turning tools and their manufacture.
Book is in VG condition, intact with a few rubs, corner bumps/wear and minor tears to top of spine.Front cover starting but still a very nice example.
Looking to get $100. plus the shipping of your choice.
Thanks for looking.
CWC(4)

Art of Cutting Metals 001.jpgArt of Cutting Metals 002.jpgArt of Cutting Metals 003.jpgArt of Cutting Metals 004.jpgArt of Cutting Metals 005.jpg

Back