What's new
What's new

Buffalo Forge Blower in Auction, Other Items

vocatexas

Plastic
I'm planning on going to this auction if everything works out. Hasn't been a good week...Guess we'll have to see if the next couple of days improve.

Anyway, a long-time welding shop is being auctioned off in Goldthwaite, Texas, this Saturday. There are a ton of hit and miss engines, a Monarch lathe, welders, blacksmithing tools, etc. There's a big Buffalo drill press there I'm after if I can get it at the right price. Thought I'd post this up, since there was some interest in the blower at the last auction I went to.

Auction link: Public Auction Sale: Welding Shop Retirement Auction - Goldthwaite, TX

Pic of the blower: Find & Bid On large Buffalo forge/ mine blower - Now For Sale At Auction

Hi, John. I was planning on calling you in a couple of days. I haven't been able to get the lathe yet. We had so much rain in the last month that the lane to my house is still too soft to pull a loaded trailer down. I'm nearly a half-mile off the pavement. It's very sandy here and the soil is so saturated that even a tenth of an inch of rain and the water just pools on top of the ground. I was trying to arrange my schedule so maybe we could meet up in a week or so. I've been busy fixing damage on the ranch from the flooding and trying to catch up on things I got behind on due to rain. I had been planning on selling calves at the end of October and, like I said, the ground is too soft to haul them off now.

Back