What's new
What's new

Buffalo forge No. 10 heavy duty production model

Jakehxc1

Plastic
I recently purchased this drill and I’m having an impossible time finding anyone else with this model. It took me quite a while to find out what I even had. I can’t even find a picture on google. Of it wasn’t for this site I wouldn’t even know what I have. Luckily someone submitted an ad for this particular model. It says 1931 but that’s all I really know about it. Some info from the pros would be helpful. Thank you in advance

Last edited:
I recently purchased this drill and I’m having an impossible time finding anyone else with this model. It took me quite a while to find out what I even had. I can’t even find a picture on google. Of it wasn’t for this site I wouldn’t even know what I have. Luckily someone submitted an ad for this particular model. It says 1931 but that’s all I really know about it. Some info from the pros would be helpful. Thank you in advance
Yes, a picture goes a long way.

What exactly are you wanting? IMHO, there isn't a massive market for these. Yes, people will buy them, but you don't have some golden ticket. Depending on your location and its condition... Its avg value is $150 - $300.

Now, if you need parts... Other than the links below... There are tons of great Blacksmith groups on Facebook and Instagram.

I'd have to look, but I might have two of these.

I'd be happy to help, tell us what precisely that need.

A simple Google search...

buffalo forge #10 - Google Search

https://www.practicalmachinist.com/...-forge-camel-back-10-inch-drill-press-271057/

Buffalo Forge Co. - Photo Index | VintageMachinery.org

Used 10” Buffalo Forge Drill Press for sale - 102783

Buffalo Forge A692 Vintage Drill Press | The Garage Journal

Back