What's new
What's new

Bullard VTL for Sale on EBAY

I wish that was a little bit closer and I would go take a look at it.... I would like to find one for the shop... maybe a bit smaller though.

We've had one on the wish-list for awhile too. Every now-and-then we have a BIIIG swing lathe job that would be better suited to one of these. Stuff in the 14-24" range (HUGE!:D). Someday I'll find an old clapped-out miss-treated beauty that will fill that role.

That’s our machine we have listed. It’s a good machine we just don’t use it enough to justify the space. We have a smaller one and two larger king verticals. I have a vf8 coming in a month that needs to go where the Bullard sits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed you through ebay.

Any tooling with it? I called pedowitz for a quote to load. They need to know who you are. Or if you can put on a truck, even better. I believe a bullard of that age is 25hp, 19K lbs.

Condition of ways? Cant tell from the pics.

I emailed you through ebay.

Any tooling with it? I called pedowitz for a quote to load. They need to know who you are. Or if you can put on a truck, even better. I believe a bullard of that age is 25hp, 19K lbs.

Condition of ways? Cant tell from the pics.

I will email you in the morning with my info. And I think you are in the right ball park on the weight from my memory. We can lift around 24k so I’m unsure if I can load it or not until we try to lift it but I plan on moving it soon.

I will check on tooling for it. It’s been years since we used it. Everything tends to end up in one of the Kings with the digital and vfd. From what I remember the ways are in decent shape but I could be wrong. I will get pictures tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back