What's new
What's new

Crank & Ball handles,--Nuts, screws and bolts--For Sale

tommy1010

Stainless
After spending a few hours looking for parts for a fellow PMer I came across a bucket of misc stuff. Inside that bucket were crank handles with balls, tailstock handles and cheese head screws. Acorn nuts and misc hardware from years gone by and set screws with square heads. I have pics with rules showing what I have. It is one lot. No separating. If anyone has ever bought one of these handles from Mcmaster you know how expensive they are. Well this is not Mcmasters so $50.00 plus $16 for shipping for what is shown in the pics. Paypal, check or money order. You choose. Pm me and reply to this thread if you want the stuff. It is dirty because when I stored the stuff away I sprayed oil on it to prevent rust. No extra charge for the dirt. So if you have a broken crank, busted balls or cracked nuts and screws this stuff is for you. Look at the pics and PM me with any questions you may have. One crank handle is broken as shown in the pics the rest are nice. None of this stuff was off a Hendey. Bats look like they were all pressed in? I never tried to get them apart. No reason too. If you are in a period correct restoration this may be for you???? Just think what just one crank that works for you is worth.

100_1495.jpg100_1496.jpg100_1497.jpg100_1498.jpg100_1499.jpg

Back