What's new
What's new

FS Anderson Power Scraper in SW Ohio

47nomad

Cast Iron
I just now rolled this outside the shop. It is not going back in. It is for sale. I can not ship this as you would be getting it damaged by most any shipper. Instead you can pick it up at my place and I will load it for you on any safe open top truck or trailer. It seems to work great and I don't see anything broken or missing. It is 110 volts single phase. Located in Eaton Ohio 45320. Price is $300.00. Sorry I can not store it for an extended period of time. It will be tarped outside until I decide to do otherwise with it. I have much more coming up for sale. Davis keyseater ect. P1011260.jpgP1011261.jpgP1011264.jpgP1011263.jpgP1011262.jpg Thanks for looking

Can you load it onto a semi? I'm interested. message me your phone number or email address...
I just tried to call my favorite trucking company and the use Conestoga covered trailers. There closed until Monday. Do you have a Pay Pal account?

Just got back from an auction today. I'll be dealing with the stuff I drug home for a good while then I'll answer all this. Off the top of my head a trucking company will destroy one of these in a heartbeat unless fully created with 4 X 4's.

Well Thermite has been here before so he knows the situation of a semi not being able to back up to the shop. I'm pretty sure I can take the Anderson to another shop nearby that is semi friendly and it can be loaded there. I will PM you soon as I know for sure and give you my phone number ect. Thanks Dave

Anderson Power Scraper is sold. Thanks for the interest. I have more antique machines coming up for sale soon. A Rhodes vertical slotter and a Rhodes shaper selling as a set. Also a Davis keyseater. Details coming soon.

I picked it up at Fastenal yesterday. Good idea Dave, cost me $157.30 to get it to MN. Dave did an outstanding job skidding it. When I called them to make an appointment to pick it up, I said is my "bell" there....yes it was. I dropped off a Glendo going to Texas (one more left) so it was a good day. It is now inside my shop and I'll hook it up and start scraping an old rusty straight-edge to test it. I'll add the photos and info here :-) . Dave I am so glad I was looking on PM that day. Thanks again. Rich

Last edited:
I am so glad it arrived in good shape. I'm surprised it got there so quickly. I owned it for 9 years and never turned it on until I got ready to sell it. Very happy that it will see use again. I imagine there is not too many of them still around. I think it found the best possible home. Love to see it in action. Thanks Richard

Back