What's new
What's new

G&E 24"" Shaper, Williamsport PA

drom68

Cast Iron
Not mine and if it needs to move into the Antique section let me know or move it.

Very nice condition G&E Shaper with vise. The owner wanted to scrap it, but was convinced to try and sell. He wants $600 and may go down a little or he is willing to scrap for whatever he gets. He will be moving out of the current shop by end of June, but wants it gone before then. He does have a forklift but I am not sure it will lift it so you may need to disassemble it.

Very cool, wish I had the room but I don't.

I will post contact information, forgot to get his number and will need his approval for listing.

IMG_2536.jpgIMG_2535.jpgIMG_2534.jpgIMG_2537.JPG

somone snagg that ASAP!!! if i was closer it would be mine. if i clould aford to get it moved it would be mine.

Very cool machine. My 16" cincinnati universal certainly weighs in north of 4K lbs. I moved it on pipe rollers and it deformed the pipes. Published weight of my milling machine is 3800 lbs. Also moved it with pipe rollers with no deformation. The shaper weighs significantly more than the mill.

This machine is probably within 3 hrs driving distance from me. Had i not bought the cincinnati i would have been tempted to look at it but i bet the foorprint would have been larger than i would have been willing to allocate. But the price is certainly better than what i forked over.

Back