What's new
What's new

Great photo collection

Nice pics, thanks

But horrible presentation..... slow, pics are still tiny when viewed, whatever were they thinking?

Nice pics, thanks

But horrible presentation..... slow, pics are still tiny when viewed, whatever were they thinking?

Click on the picture you want enlarged until you get the view with the black background. Then hold the Ctrl key down and tap the + key as many times as you like to enlarge the picture. Eventually you will get too low a resolution to see much, but there is lots of detail before you get that far. Hold Ctrl and tap the minus key to reduce the size in steps. Hold Ctrl and tap the top row zero key to quickly return to the normal view.

I guess they thought you knew how to do it. And now you do. Enjoy.

Larry

Click on the picture you want enlarged until you get the view with the black background. Then hold the Ctrl key down and tap the + key as many times as you like to enlarge the picture. Eventually you will get too low a resolution to see much, but there is lots of detail before you get that far. Hold Ctrl and tap the minus key to reduce the size in steps. Hold Ctrl and tap the top row zero key to quickly return to the normal view.

I guess they thought you knew how to do it. And now you do. Enjoy.

Larry

More a case of how long it takes to look at one photo.....and there are 500. In small, you dunno if you want to look at that one, then yo have to get the black backgroubd, then expand that, only to see that no, it does not show what you thought.....try again,,,,

You have option of not looking at them.

Tom

Of course.... It is really the fault of the site as to the silly way they set it up. And, yes, I do NOT expect to spend much time looking, as they made it a pain. I skimmed through looking at the tiny thumbnails, and looked at a few....

SOME similar sites give you an arrow button, so when you are looking at one, you can easily move to the next. That is far superior, WAY fewer clicks and waiting times. If they had done that. I;d likely have looked at the lot.

Back