What's new
What's new

608 Army Manual

Its there, almost the last thing before the index, using various methods, from large hammers to explosives. A classic case of dont try this at home, at least I hope you dont.....

Steve

Well Gee I tried all those methods on my 608 and they woked great......... it was just after that big party....... maybe when I sober up..... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi Steve, greetings from Basildon,
I picked up a used 608 of e bay; fair bit of wear and tear, have my work cut out for me! No change wheels, everything else appears to be there. was wondering if you could mail me a copy ar put up a fresh link, as the old one does not work. thanks in advance

Hi Steve, greetings from Basildon,
I picked up a used 608 of e bay; fair bit of wear and tear, have my work cut out for me! No change wheels, everything else appears to be there. was wondering if you could mail me a copy ar put up a fresh link, as the old one does not work. thanks in advance

Click on his name and you will see that Steve's last post on PM was on 3Dec2006. Maybe someone else has the file on their hard drive or the cloud and can help.

Larry

I'd think blowing it up, as described on the last page, would be the most effective.
The 250 yard thing is a bit of a worry, as I'm not as fast as I used to be ......

They left out the most common method of destruction, albeit one used to prevent machine tools from falling in to the hands of US civilians while still in usable condition. Simply store outside uncovered for a few wet winters before offering for sale.

David

Back