What's new
What's new

Help ID Cincinnati Mill on CL

RCPDesigns

Hot Rolled
This popped up reasonably close to me. I haven't been able to get in touch with the seller to get any more information and I haven't been able to find an image of another Cincinnati that looks the same. I'm wondering if anyone recognizes the model (or even if it is a Cincinnati) and has any more information. I need a smaller vertical mill and being in the Deep South I haven't had much luck finding anything. Looking at the picture some more I think that maybe this is a horizontal with a head added or possibly a universal. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Attachments

• 00L0L_i63aX8PYela_1200x900.jpg
    00L0L_i63aX8PYela_1200x900.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 148
Looks like a US mill but not sure. That company latter was bought out or merged with Burke to become US Burke? I think they were made in Cincinnati but not related to the company. The ones I have seen were #9 BS spindle and didn't have a turret like most of the other #1 knee and turret mills and no nod.

Here is a link to one on eBay.
U S Machine Tool Vertical Mill | eBay

There should be more info on PM about them.

Andy

Thanks Andy, looks like the same mill. Seller wanted $300 but I never got to see it so I have no idea of the condition. Probably would have been a good deal. Oh well.. the hunt continues. :)

Back