What's new
What's new

Hendey 12x30 Motor mount

Hartkem

Aluminum
Can anyone take a picture or describe how these parts are supposed to be assembled for the motor mount? This lathe is a 12 speed gear head with a two speed Westinghouse 3 phase motor.

Attachments

• 2D63DF8C-210E-4591-8612-D4BE695AE885.jpg
    2D63DF8C-210E-4591-8612-D4BE695AE885.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 57
Unless someone beats me to it, I'll look at mine tomorrow morning and post some pictures if it looks similar.

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

Unless someone beats me to it, I'll look at mine tomorrow morning and post some pictures if it looks similar.

Thanks. I also have the 18 speed version but it seems different.

First rectangle, then spacer, then washer, then nuts. Tension the belts, then lock the nuts together.

First rectangle, then spacer, then washer, then nuts. Tension the belts, then lock the nuts together.

There was a rubber piece between the spacer and washer that I assumed was added by a prior owner. There was also one under one of the two square headed bolts that lift the motor plate. Is there any factory rubber isolation? I would think the motor weight alone would more than provide the necessary belt tension.

Not sure, but I doubt it’s original. Between the square head bolt on the right and this one, the whole thing should be pretty tight.

Sorry, I had to leave town and didn't get to the shop. I won't get out there until Thursday am.

Back