What's new
What's new

Identification assitance - CNC/Milling Machine?

Bcklsh

Plastic
Let me preface my request by saying: 1. I know nothing about this equipment so please forgive my ignorance in speaking about it and 2. My photos were limited by the space it was in, I will at some point be able to get better photos, but for now it is in a packed building.

My stepfather has asked for my assistance, this was in a building he purchased. I am not trying to list it for sale, just trying to determine if there is any value to this and how to proceed (ie, scrap metal or other potential value). I don't even know how to tell what might be missing or whether it works(maybe someone is in the Richmond VA area and might be interested in helping with an appraisal (if its worth pursuing.) All identify information that appears on the machine that I can find I have provided in the closeups. I have done internet searches to no avail, (likely because my verbiage and phraseology is not industry specific)

The close up showing SN says "Made Exclusively for Computerized Machine Systems"

Any identification help and/or advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer!

Attachments

• cnc6.jpg
    cnc6.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 92
  • cnc1.jpg
    cnc1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 93
  • cnc2.jpg
    cnc2.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 84
  • cnc3.jpg
    cnc3.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 82
  • cnc4.jpg
    cnc4.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 77
what you have there is a very old kmill. honestly there almost impossible to find parts for, and I can almost guarantee that 1 probably doesn't work anymore. it probably worth a little to someone who may want it for spare parts. or if someone has the parts to convert it to a manual mill.

Back