What's new
What's new

Kempsmith mill at HGR

Froneck

Titanium
Always checking HGR for items of interest and from time to time find outstanding items though some junk too! They have what looks to be in good shape a Kempsmith 11 X 57 Horizontal Mill that looks complete. Looks to be Universal type. Seems like a good price $348. Might be able to haggle with them and get it cheaper!
Just to let everyone know I would not buy a machine that I didn't inspect before shipping, I have purchased machinery but prior to shipping inspected it, a few of them I rejected as being junk and received refund. They will also issue refund returned items even if shipped but not shipping charges either way so I inspect first. Used Machinery & Industrial Equipment | HGR Industrial Surplus

Kempsmith mill.jpg

Always checking HGR for items of interest and from time to time find outstanding items though some junk too! They have what looks to be in good shape a Kempsmith 11 X 57 Horizontal Mill that looks complete. Looks to be Universal type. Seems like a good price $348. Might be able to haggle with them and get it cheaper!
Just to let everyone know I would not buy a machine that I didn't inspect before shipping, I have purchased machinery but prior to shipping inspected it, a few of them I rejected as being junk and received refund. They will also issue refund returned items even if shipped but not shipping charges either way so I inspect first. Used Machinery & Industrial Equipment | HGR Industrial Surplus

View attachment 295405

No affiliation what-so-ever ?.....:toetap:

No affiliation what so ever!!!!! I live in PA not near Ohio. Not related to nor anyone at HGR except the salesman I use all the time. He has no knowledge of me posting the machines here so if sold no one at HGR knows I list anything here!I do buy quite a few items from them, they do have some cheap machines from time to time. When I see something that I can't use and it looks to be a good deal I'll pass it along to others here. I do not want any affiliation nor receive any commission because I do not want any blame for bad machinery that I have seen at HGR quite often and why I suggest inspection before shipping!!! When looking at the machinery they list and see any attempt to repair such as covers removed I assume the machine has broken down and dumped to HGR. I consider it a parts machine if I buy it for scrap. Furthermore the sales people at HGR know about as much about:nutter: machinery as I do brain surgery! As far as I know I thing the brain is in the head! A while ago they had a soldering iron listed as an electric screw driver

A while ago they had a soldering iron listed as an electric screw driver

They really did I seen it myself.
I agree dont every buy sight unseen from (anyone) HGR and agree again if it’s disassembled then it’s junk!. My sb10L was pig in a poke and I had to rent a trailer and drive it 4 hours back to HGR when I received it. Lost the 400$ish in shipping.

With that said they have some really amazing diamonds in the rough if your looking.
Seen a BP clone in what looked like amazing condition (ways were BRIGHT and had EXCELLENT scraping visible with no apparent grime covering it, listed for 850$, I emailed to buy it ASAP and it was already sold

Back