1 HP 120V motor.
Live center, 3 & 4 Jaw chucks.

Londonderry, NH.
$200 or Best Offer.
Pickup only.

lathe1.jpglathe2.jpglathe3.jpglathe4.jpg
lathe5.jpg

Last edited:
ML-20 is simply an equipment number assigned to this machine by a previous owner. The lathe is a Rockwell 11' machine. It may be equipped with a threaded spindle or a later type. Do the threading gears work?

That is the early version of the Rockwell Delta 11" lathe. The later had a lever for speed control, Reeves drive and all that. Their head stocks are pretty strong. There were different spindles and some were threaded. I think this is threaded version because there would be a large locking collar behind the chuck for L00 .

Yes, the threading gears work.
Thank you for the helpful advice.
I'm just going make it worse. This lathe should have sold yesterday. That MIL tag means something as many of these with fully equipped cabinet were government contract. Yours has the larger gear cover at left. That was to encompass the metric transposing gears.
If I didn't already have one,I'da beat feet to acquire yours.

The compound had an issue but that is nothing. What got me was the blue paint. It is like the head and bed got really screwed at some point. That is the original grey for Rockwell 11"
It is so over now. One could see that the chucks and tailstock are worth more than the asking price. That is a precious steady rest too. Look at it closely.

Good luck to you and I can just see it where you ramped the price up. Almost feel the arguments. A person needs be very close. I'll expect the buyer had another $200.00 in his pocket. Even then, it was a deal.

I bought mine from a Military Base. It came with other machines. Not an auction but "spot bid". Sometimes two dollars makes a difference.Oh this wasn't cheap but get them out of the weather into my garage.
Another thing is that I noticed that lathe was single phase. For some reason, the Forts had single phase. Mine is also.

I'm going to leave this an empty space. Pretend somebody looked into the huge dumpster. What they saw were electric motors with no shaft. They were coupled to an electrical box. We would know they were 3 phase converters but those were the days. Awful really, as in pouring down rain.

Back