What's new
What's new

Looking to trade a Dake 150 ton press for a Rockford shaper!

bsg

Titanium
I have a nice Dake 150 ton H frame press I would like to trade for a nice Rockford hydraulic shaper!
Anyone have one sitting in the corner your not using and would like a Dake 150 ton hand operated press in trade, please PM me?

I can get pictures if someone is interested?

Thanks for looking!

Kevin

Kevin, If you really want your hydraulic shaper, probably you're better off selling your pres and buying the shaper as two independent events. Let's do some statistics. Members potentially interested in your press: ~1/100 Members having a shaper like the one you want: ~1/250 Rockford shaper owner potentially considering to sell their shaper: ~1/10 Members willing to swap: 1/100 x 1/250 x 1/10 = 1/250,000 That means that roughly 4 members out of a million of members of this forum would be potentially interested in the swap. And this without considering the total number of members reading this thread and the distance between the two of you. Paolo

Hello!!! I've been trying to reply and send pm's but I think the site has been messed up. Anyway, I am very much interested in trading. Please PM me to discuss.

Against my better judgement here is my number. Don't know why it's not letting me compose a PM but it is what it is as they say. Fouroneninetwosevenzerozerothreeeightseven. Feel free to call or shoot me a text with some pics of the press.

I must be on a hot streak. Been looking for months for an original Port Huron steam gauge, 1/2 pint Detroit ZERO single connection lubricator and an Ashcroft ball siphon...... in the last week I have found and bought all 3 for the 12 hp Port Huron portable engine I'm restoring.:smoking:

Nice press. Looks in real good condition.

I wish I had that press and you had a feather up your ass... we'd both be tickled!

But, alas, I have no shaper to trade. :(

Back