What's new
What's new

Lorch LLK lathe

Alistair Hosie

Aluminum
I have a small lorch LLK watchmakers /precision toolmakers lathe. This model has been fitted with a lever operated tailstock with a drawbar assembly and a lever operated top and crosslide,
these are non standard fitments.Does anyone else own one and does anyone out there have information about them? Tonys lathes does have a bit of info on lorches but not the llk I have just given this little beauty a good strip down and a complete overhaul including a respray,and wondered if anyone else had one.regards Alistair

I have a small lorch LLK watchmakers /precision toolmakers lathe. This model has been fitted with a lever operated tailstock with a drawbar assembly and a lever operated top and crosslide,
these are non standard fitments.Does anyone else own one and does anyone out there have information about them? Tonys lathes does have a bit of info on lorches but not the llk I have just given this little beauty a good strip down and a complete overhaul including a respray,and wondered if anyone else had one.regards Alistair

Is the lorch a double pedestel? I've got a bunch of accessories for one if it is like a basic jewelers lathe. Most of the pieces say lorch-schmitt.

Markus

Is the lorch a double pedestel? I've got a bunch of accessories for one if it is like a basic jewelers lathe. Most of the pieces say lorch-schmitt.

Markus

Back