What's new
What's new

Machines for sale in Ohio

jeff76

Cast Iron
I recently bought a mill from a shop in Ohio and thought I'd mention some machines here that they also have for sale. Time is running short for them and I'd hate to see them scrapped. I have no cards in the game but they appear to be nice machines. Were nice people to work with and they were able to load mine for me. I believe their time is short though before being scrapped. There is a J&L #5 turret lathe, W&S #3 turret lathe, a couple smaller surface grinders (B&S and Covel I believe), and a Landis universal grinder.
I think the two turret lathes are listed on ebay currently if you want to see pics. The other stuff may not be listed. I know that they are eager to get the shop emptied out. Hope the machines can find a home. Near Upper Sandusky, Ohio. If interested send me a message and I can get u an email to contact them.

Edit: All the machines are now listed on ebay. Seller is Midwesttool

Jeff

Apparently "$1500" is the price for a turret lathe....:crazy:

"With tooling" ???

Machine is stripped to the bone, and the shelving is just about empty too.

"With tooling" ???

I didnt really look to see what all tooling was with them. I did see some cabinets not pictured that may have had tooling near the J&L but couldnt say for sure. I suspect that the price could be flexible but I really dont know. I just figured someone near if interested could check them out in person. I believe they are still under power yet. They were nice people to deal with- I think more pics could be obtained if someone were interested.

Jeff

Jeff

"With tooling" ???

You see where it says "Ask seller a question", push that button and send the seller an offer, if its above scrap price they just might "reply with an offer", its a real function on ebay.

I sent 10,000 lbs of nice nos industrial crap to scrap this past week because ebay buyers were too skeered to make an offer.

You see where it says "Ask seller a question", push that button and send the seller an offer, if its above scrap price they just might "reply with an offer", its a real function on ebay.

I sent 10,000 lbs of nice nos industrial crap to scrap this past week because ebay buyers were too skeered to make an offer.

What's your eBay name and I'll start watching your listings when you post. Your just down the road from me and I'm always looking for stuff to buy when I have money. Ken

You go first, and "push the button" as I don't need anymore machines.

Calling something "tooled" and only showing a small amount of tooling, but then indicating "there were other shelves of tooling"
means nothing.

if it isn't in the pix, it isn't in the deal.

Back