What's new
What's new

manual of BROADBENT SCHOFIELD lLATHE TYPE BSV my vintage lathe

JOSE PADILLA

Plastic
Hello I am new to the forum and I contact you to ask for help on a manual that I need for my Vintage lathe "Broadbent Schfiel type BSV" manufactured in the year 1962.

I want to rescue it but unfortunately the information on the Standards feeds levers has been erased.

I would appreciate if someone can help me with a manual or helping in the identification of the feeds levers.

thank you.

Jose Padilla

Attachments

• IMG_2554.jpg
    IMG_2554.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2505.jpg
    IMG_2505.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 84
  • img22.jpg
    img22.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 115
  • img20.jpg
    img20.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 85
unfortunately the information on the Standards feeds levers has been erased.

Your chart photo appears to have every thing you need as to feeds (upper) and Imperial threads (lower) - including lever positions - even tells you the cross feeds are half the long feeds

Your chart photo appears to have every thing you need as to feeds (upper) and Imperial threads (lower) - including lever positions - even tells you the cross feeds are half the long feeds

Hi Johnoder;
solved thanks to you

I really appreciate your comments, greetings

Guess since they show E in two positions and its mating lever in four position - that it is one of the paired levers?

I imagine Ruston3w will be able to shed some light on this

Guess since they show E in two positions and its mating lever in four position - that it is one of the paired levers?

I imagine Ruston3w will be able to shed some light on this

It seems strange to me the lever "E" is the lever for left screw or CW / CCW change of rotation of spindle
1234.jpg

Back