What's new
What's new

Manual for Timesaver 137-1HP

pfcaretero

Plastic
Hi, I am new here and may not posting in the right place.
I'm looking for a Manual for a Timesaver 137-1HP.
If someone knows where I can get one, that would be great.
I don't mind paying timesaver for one but it takes 12 weeks to get it
And I'd like to finish my rebuild asap.

Again,
sorry If I posted in the wrong place.
I did not see anything in the "Manuals" area where is says not to post "looking for"
Best Regards
PFC

The Time Savers machines I know about are thickness sanders .
If that is what you have ,you might also try posting your request on the woodworking section of the the forum
https://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/woodworking-and-woodworking-machinery/
Since most of those are used for woodworking someone who follows that page that might not post here may have a manual.
If you can post a picture or a link to a picture of a machine like yours it might help you turn up something .
Regards,
Jim

Thanks guys I'll try the wood working section.
We actually use this for metals, but since they are used for both I'll check there.
I've rebuilt a few of these machines, and always had the wiring schematic. nothing came with this one, so I'm on the hunt.
Thanks again

Could be wrong, but there is a difference between a machine used for wood versus one used for metal..they aren't the same and to my knowledge, their use can't be casually interchanged.

Every Timesaver I worked on had an schematic glued to the inside door of the electrical enclosure.

Stuart

If anyone is interested I have the aluminum bracket that holds the air nozzle to tilt the roller. New and never used. Can post a photo with dimensions since I long forgot the model number it fit.

Back