What's new
What's new

MM Model B tool post grinder

Cyborg

Aluminum
Anyone recognize this logo? It’s on a large tool post grinder (both internal and external) that also has attachments for milling and cutting keyways. Will post more photos when I get them.

0F191373-63AB-46DB-82C5-FE889CEF9B6C.jpg

If it has milling setups, and has 4 posts, probably Master Milling machine.... A milling and grinding setup to add to a lathe. One of the members here owns the successor/alternate to that, Versamil, and also makes your Master Milling machine.

Home of the Portable Machine Tool

If it has milling setups, and has 4 posts, probably Master Milling machine.... A milling and grinding setup to add to a lathe. One of the members here owns the successor/alternate to that, Versamil, and also makes your Master Milling machine.

Home of the Portable Machine Tool

That would be it, except the key cutting arrangement is different and somewhat bizarre. I didn’t know I was getting it until today when I went to pick up some accessories for a lathe I bought. I have a small Atlas horizontal bench mill and a Taiwanese vertical mill, so will probably only use the grinding bits. Came with 3 different setups. Internal, external, and another larger external. Looks like it would take a 6” wheel. Who knows... the other stuff might come in handy.
Thanks for the info and thanks for the link. Much appreciated.

Back