Country
    CANADA
    State/Province
    British Columbia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default MM Model B tool post grinder

Anyone recognize this logo? It’s on a large tool post grinder (both internal and external) that also has attachments for milling and cutting keyways. Will post more photos when I get them.

0f191373-63ab-46db-82c5-fe889cef9b6c.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If it has milling setups, and has 4 posts, probably Master Milling machine.... A milling and grinding setup to add to a lathe. One of the members here owns the successor/alternate to that, Versamil, and also makes your Master Milling machine.

Home of the Portable Machine Tool

3. Likes Cyborg liked this post
    Country
    CANADA
    State/Province
    British Columbia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JST View Post
    If it has milling setups, and has 4 posts, probably Master Milling machine.... A milling and grinding setup to add to a lathe. One of the members here owns the successor/alternate to that, Versamil, and also makes your Master Milling machine.

Home of the Portable Machine Tool
    That would be it, except the key cutting arrangement is different and somewhat bizarre. I didn’t know I was getting it until today when I went to pick up some accessories for a lathe I bought. I have a small Atlas horizontal bench mill and a Taiwanese vertical mill, so will probably only use the grinding bits. Came with 3 different setups. Internal, external, and another larger external. Looks like it would take a 6” wheel. Who knows... the other stuff might come in handy.
    Thanks for the info and thanks for the link. Much appreciated.